1st Course Master’s Degree MUE
DOWNLOAD the document of RECOGNITION OF PRACTICES of subjects of 1st course of the Master’s degree in Accident and Emergency Medicine 2017/2018.
2nd Course Master’s Degree MUE
DOWNLOAD the document of RECOGNITION OF PRACTICES of subjects of 2nd course of the Master’s Degree in Accident and Emergency Medicine 2017/2018.
The recognition of practices (CP, Practical credits) in the master’s degree held internally on the basis of the criterion of the professor staff and the director. The traineeships are described in the Calendar or Schedule of the course and published on this website. Practices (CP, Practical Credits) de *all subjects of the Master’s degree MUE can be validated according to different criteria:
– Curriculum Vitae and professional experience
– Current professional situation and function developed.
– Official courses reported.
At the beginning, all practices of subjects will be convalidated except those for ADULT AND PEDIATRIC SIMULATION.
The practices of SIMULACIÓN can be validated of these subjects:
- Cardiovascular Medical Emergencies Uutside the Hospital
- Medicine in the Critical Adult Patient I
- Pediatric Critical Patient
will provide OFFICIAL AND CERTIFIED ADULT AND PEDIATRIC CPR COURSES throughout the academic year. A relation of courses that have been authorized are as follows:
- Course of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Advanced Vital Support endorsed by the SEMICYUC
- Advanced Life Support Module (PFCE) SPN Consejería de Salud de Andalucía
- Instrumental CPR Course (RCP) and DESA in adults and pediatric population.
- Semicyuc and Spanish group of Pediatric and Neonatal CPR.
- Course of Instrumentalized Life Support adapted to PTCR. PERSÉFONE Program.
- Courses of the EVES
- Courses of the H.U. M. Valdecillas
- Courses of ITLS and ATLS
- Courses of SCVA and AHA
- RCP National Plan
- Courses of CPR’s hospitals issued by the comunidades autónomas.
* The subjects with SIMULATION PRACTICES will be validated through as described above.
*Notice: IN CASE OF NOT SENDING ADULT OR PEDIATRIC CPR COURSES, THE STUDENT MUST MAKE THE MANDATORY PRACTICES OF CLINICAL SIMULATION DESCRITAS EN EL ACADEMIC CALENDAR, ACCORDING TO THE ESTABLISHED DATES, DUE TO THEY ARE PART OF THE FINAL ASSESSMENT OF THOSE SUBJECTS.